Friday, November 24, 2023

 Hello Friends.... yes I'm planning to walk the Camino again...3rd time....but will be 85 years old!!   Going with a small group from my church, several couples and a few singles in May of 2024.   Already in training and walking 5+ miles nearly every day.  Going through my Camino information from my walks in 2015 and 2018 and have continued to read the daily  posts by old and new Camino Friends that IVAR maintains.     IVAR'S BLOG CAN BE REACHED AT:    Camino de Santiago Forum on the internet

It's where past pilgrims share, and future pilgrims learn since 2004.  It's a daily email .  Go on the web and subscribe to the website and you will begin receiving daily emails that you can click on from Ivar.  You can make a donation  to bypass the advertisements; or not....   He also has a "store" that provides equipment and books for the many different Caminos.  My favorite is the Camino Francis. 

  Buen Camino

Martha Jansen

Southern California


No comments: