Sunday, June 9, 2024

HEADING FOR SPAIN TOMORROW FOR THE START OF MY THIRD CAMINO DE SANTIAGO

 Hello friends and family and my faithful followers,

     Yes, that long ago plan to return to Spain in 2020 that COVID cancelled will  finally begin.  I leave LAX tomorrow afternoon and meet my daughter Jennifer in Madrid where we will spend one night before heading for St. Jean and the beginning of our 52 day walk across Spain to Santiago !   It's 500 km!

     Jennifer and her husband Kelly have been in Portugal and Spain since April 28th.  Kelly is flying home on the same day I'm flying to Spain.  He has his own Glass Business and duty calls him home.  

    Keep us in your prayers for the next 52 days and we will keep each of you in our prayers.  I will attempt to write a post each day and also will be posting some photos on Facebook .   As they say on the Camino... 

Buen Camino  

*Spanish for a good day"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good start & every is going smoothly - thinking of you , Christs

silvrboxtr said...

June6th

This is Jim and I am following your Camino.
Everything is fine at home and go with God, my love.

Still Jim