Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last Day in Paris

Our last day in Paris was busy with everyone trying to get to one last museum, buy one more gift and walk, walk, walk the streets of Paris. About 7 pm we all brought picnic food to the River Seine and enjoyed a last gathering and shared a meal where we had such a good time on the first night.

Jim and I headed back to the hotel at dusk and the rest were off to find a cemetery and then on to the permanent Ferris wheel by the Louvre. Four of them are leaving for Rome at 5 am for another week, five of them leave at 7:30 am for the airport to fly home and the last two leave about 10 am for the airport. At 2 pm Jim and I will pick up our little French car and head north of Paris towards Belgium.

I’m hoping for a good Internet connection but I’m never quite sure until I arrive at the next hotel. So God willin’ and we have a connection…I’ll post tomorrow or the next day!

No comments: